1) How many years have you been teaching?
I have been a high school teacher for two years. Before that, I worked as an employment specialist teacher at Redwood in Erlanger Kentucky.
2) What is your expertise area?
(What classes do you teach?)
I teach Microsoft Office Specialist, Business Communications, Financial Literacy, and Keyboarding. I also am the Teacher Representative/Advisor for FBLA and High School Student Council.
3) What is your favorite class to teach and why?
My favorite class to teach is Business Communications. I love this class because the students get to debate each other on various topics. I am teaching them the right way to disagree and respectfully share their opinions. I get to build relationships with these students by listening to their views and they feel like they have an adult that wants to hear those opinions.
4) Where is your high school alma mater?
I graduated from Thomas Walker High School in Ewing Virginia.
5) Where did you get your undergraduate and master’s degrees?
I currently hold an MBA and will graduate in December with an MAT, from Thomas More University
6) Tell us a little bit about your family.
I have been with my wife, Kristine, for 11 years. We are currently working toward adopting a child. We have two cats and a bearded dragon.
7) What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I am a licensed Pro Wrestler and enjoy all things wrestling. I also love camping, fishing, and singing!
8) Your choice: APPLE or MICROSOFT and why?
MICROSOFT! I feel as though it is much simpler to use the system. I also teach MOS as it is the system that most businesses prefer.
9) Favorite App to use for class:
I was a big fan of Class Craft last year. This is an app that is like World of Warcraft that is PBIS related.
10) Favorite App to use for fun:
Smule. It is a karaoke app that allows you to record with studio effects.
The KBEA Web Editor is in charge of making posts. If you have information you would like posted, please email the web editor here: